CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

-

thank you for your concerns
and also I definitely know that all of you care for me
and are worried about me


but, I'm the one who's making all the choice
and no matter how many times I tell myself
this isn't the right way, right person
I just want it so badly that I really don't care
if I get hurt again


Thanks though, for caring for someone
really worthless
I really appreciate it
and I feel so happy and thankful that at least
I have someone like you guys


I've tried so hard
went through so much
but it's useless

I hope you guys know that I tried so hard to get over
this one person but you know what guys?
It's just impossible
It's already beem a year
and while trying to get over this relationship
I was torturing myself
forcingly erasing all the memories
but the more I do that
I constantly go back to it and try to live and stay there

0 comments: