CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

&, "♥♥♥☻スキねこ."; marry me said:

What have I been up to?:
♥these days I am addicted to Nate On (this Korean msn-thingy)
I think I can chatt for days and days ...this things is really crazy


let's sex-up the atmosphere! 님의 말 :
그런점에선 고마워
let's sex-up the atmosphere! 님의 말 :
너도 나 그런거할만큼 안좋아했으니까 안한거니까
i know death is inevitable. 님의 말 :
아니
i know death is inevitable. 님의 말 :
너가
i know death is inevitable. 님의 말 :
전나
i know death is inevitable. 님의 말 :
싫어
i know death is inevitable. 님의 말 :
하니까
i know death is inevitable. 님의 말 :
안한건데
i know death is inevitable. 님의 말 :
아니였으면
i know death is inevitable. 님의 말 :
했겠지 ....
let's sex-up the atmosphere! 님의 말 :
만약에
let's sex-up the atmosphere! 님의 말 :
너가
let's sex-up the atmosphere! 님의 말 :
나한테 하자고했음
let's sex-up the atmosphere! 님의 말 :
나 했을지도몰라
let's sex-up the atmosphere! 님의 말 :
나그땐 너 그만큼 조아했어


I was madly in love with this guy and I almost gave up my virginity
but I didn't because I was a bit coward at that time
but I have no regrets whats so ever cuz we broke up eventually
We broke up eventually but we still talk about really random shits still..
I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad...hmm but it makes me happy so
I think it's a good thing... :)

♥another thing I have been doing is watching a lot of Korean and Japanese dramas
on Crunchyroll...i think I have been doing that all spring break...
I recently watched all of gokusen...(I know it's really old...but i'm catching up! >w<)
im done watching gokusen 1, and Noda is soooooooooooo X100 cute!!!! ahhh!!
and..uhh..i stopped watching I'm sorry, I love you..
this is a Korean drama but really really sad..actually this is my second time watching
cuz so jisub is so hot in here XD yay

♥another thing, I have been accepted into Parsons New School of Design in New York
so...yah..I got their letter like 2 weeks ago but I actually got the actual packet 3 days ago..
im looking through it...and yes, im excited but..still not sure if this is the right thing..
i have alot in mind right now..cuz if i try to visit to Seattle every week..thats impossible..
well..huh...at least I got accepted into my dream school! yay

how is my spring break?:
♥nothing much?? i was planning to study and do alot of missing hws that i didn't turn in
for mr. wicksman's english class but that didn't work out as i planned cuz so far
i only did one..and my spring break ends this week...(it seemed like it just started!!!>:^( )
so basically im screwed...and oh, i was going to study for math too..cuz im literally failing
but ...that didn't work out too?? i don't know..these days im not sure what's up with me..eh-heh

0 comments: