CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

I Think I am in Love with this guy

Photobucket
Photobucket

He definitely looks like someone I know but I don't know who
but recently I started to like this guy
his name: So Ji Sub

I have realized that women, when they grow older,the fall for the guys who
have nice body...and I think I am starting to like guys who have hot bodies..
WTF...I mean like last year I was in love with guys who are skinnier than
women and now..I'm in love with guys who have the body...
what a big change.......!





Big BANG's new song "Last farewell" M/V
about this guy living two different life
he's a geek during the day and a hot guy at night
and the girl doesn't know it's the same guy...hehe funny movie
LOVE their song!!!

3 comments:

Chett said...

lol...suel ki....you have grown up...this year.

suksters said...

heheh YES I DID!!

jaeheekim said...

lol! don't worry PLENTY of girls agree with you suel ki (including me):P