CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 14, 2008

To my waiting fans

haha I guess that will be Ayaka, Chett
and rest of my friends who love my blog
(am I getting myself wrong..or what...hehe)

oh I had a really hectic winter vacation because
I realized that I had no time for myself and focused
(not really but little bit) more on my portfolio for college

right now I am finished with RISD,PRATT, Parsons, UCLA, AAU
but I still need to get my transcript for UCLA and I need to call
Pratt to see what's up cuz they sent this letter to me (actually to my dad)
that I am missing a essay but when I checked with my teacher
I didn't miss anything because they only essay they required
was a personal essay and I did write that......so don't know
what is going on..hmmm

*these are the latest pics of me..when I was in my academy
thinking of what to draw and the other one was...I was kinda shy to take
picture...I think...*

Photobucket


Photobucket


right now I am finally home!
HOME SWEET HOME!!!! I am so glad that all that shit is over
and I am home..
I couldn't sleep for 3 days....because I came back this morning
so it's actually 4 days...and today was the registration for NMC...
so it was really hectic..and I am really tired!!! I waited for 5 hours...

oh, and to Ayaka..
I didn't send the present yet..because I was soooooo busy
but I did buy the present...(really !!)
I will either give it to masa or I will send it off this week
so if you wait for another week patiently..like you did right now
I think you will get it!! *WINK sorry for the lateness...
I LUV YA!!!



2008 first blog end!

2 comments:

Kibou said...

Aww~ for you I will wait FOREVER LOL.

It's greatly appreciated if you could send it to me cuz I'm totally sure that masa won't be able to send it to Japan.. I doubt he know's our address - -;;

Love you suks,
I'll be waiting~♡♡♡

taylor elaine said...

hey suelki! i guess the semester is starting up next week...ew. i don't know though, i want it to start so that way it can be over sooner. stupid senioritis. :]