CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Om-my God! It's Chrisumas!!!!!!!

The fact itself just makes me jolly and happy
IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!! XD
Well..I have no plans so far and I am not planning to
make any plans cuz I still need to go to the academy
and draw forever...no holidays for me..but
I am thankful for at least having something to do ..
I mean it's better than spending it by myself..rite?LOL

SAT registration is coming to an end..shit
now that I think about it, I haven't studied
and my art teacher is counting on me to get a decent score..
I know I need to study but I just can't do that right now
for..some reason....URGH...

Anyhow I bought Ayaka's gift yesterday and handmade letter
I need to send that out..I don't think it's gonna get there
in Christmas day but...I hope it gets there...
Don't ask me what I bought for her cuz ITS A SECRET!!!!!

I still need to buy cake, letters
and all that stuff for my family (cuz I think I'm planning to
do an suprise party for my grandparents. cuz they don't have any
idea what Christmas is like cuz first they are Asians and they
have never celebrated it before..so yah)
and I also need to buy Vianka, Masa, and Yuika's presents...
so much things to do..and I still don't know what to buy.....:S
but at least I got Ayaka's present out of the way ....YaY!!!

This stupid essay writing for Colleges are just still pain in the ass
;( I need to right another essay for RISD...(Rhode Island School of Design..
or something like that...I don't even exactly know the college name....wtf..I know rite?? heh)

anyhow HAPPY HOLIDAYS
MARRY CHRISTMAS && HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!
and people from Saipan...I know I'm missing out a lot and
I am really really jealous of you guys who are spending this holiday season with their parents....so yah have fun for me!!
and enjoy the clip!!!

5 comments:

Vi said...

Hey Wifey!!!
Stay sexy even in the coldness of Korea... heehee... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! <3 Take Cares n_n

Kibou said...

Yay~ christmas present for me~~~♡♡♡

Thanks Suks. I can't wait to get you're address on it so I can send you present too!!!

Love you always Suks.

taylor elaine said...

hey suel ki! hows the trip so far? sounds like you are busy! things are pretty dull out here...lol...like always! anyways, happy new year!

Chett said...

Merry Christmas and Happy 2008~! Suel ki~~!

How's everything going?

Chett said...

I am protesting for an quality update~!