CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 3, 2007

First Love

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"Goodbye, My First Love during the age of 17"
Today after dropping my brother to SAT prep tutor, I went to
Best Seller to see if there was any Teen Vogue..
apparently they didn't have any but I looked through
PEOPLE mag. and came across this phrase:
"In order to meet the right, true Prince Charming,
you have to kiss a lot of FROGS"

Sorry to compare you guys with frogs but I think it is right...
but when you think about it, I mean all the frogs that you fell for
seems like the right Prince Charming at first..
after few months or so you realize or actually your friends realize it first
that he is not for you.. then you kind of get disappointed...
at first you don't want to admit that you have dated a frog..
but turns out you did...
you loved that stupid frog that acted like a prince and can't get over
the whole relationship.....

I mean so far I have only picked one frog
The question that I want to ask is "why can't the right guy be your first love"
I mean I gave away my first kiss, the label of "first" to that guy
cuz I thought he was the right guy.

Miss him? well not really.
Do I miss the relationship? No..
because it wasn't that great in the first place to be missed
I'm just okay. I'm not sad but that doesn't mean that I'm happy
I have this really emptiness in my heart because the
frog just gobbled half of my heart.

Just waiting for another frog to come along
so that I can kiss him see if he's my true prince
To my future Prince:

By the way, I really don't like waiting.
If you are just approaching me just to fool around
Don't even try. you are picking the wrong girl to mess
I'm done with the whole "using"
I don't want a curious boy that I have to babysit
I want a MAN. Who respects women

2 comments:

Chett said...

"Inorder to meet the right, true Prince Charming,
you have to kiss a lot of FROGS"

HAHAA, this phrase really made my day....it's Classic~!
the best phrase of this month~!

suksters said...

HeHe thank you Chett!!!
I really like the phrase too
and I think it is really true!