CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 17, 2007

Foolish

Okay..yesterday was just crazy
I was really happy and jolly until 3:30 PM..
and then I really got ticked off around 4ish

I woke up yesterday around 5:00 because I had this weird dream
that really bothered me.
It was about this friend that I really dislike (initcial M)
was copying everything. (This usually annoys me)
well in my dream, she changed her major and got accepted into
the college that I was aiming for.
(She was gonna major on Translating shit..watever that is...)
Well what ticked me off in the dream was that I worked my butt
off and still didn't get accepted into it and she in the other hand
really didn't do shit but just changed her major and just
got accepted and she started to tease me.
After waking up, I tried to go back to sleep but it was worthless
I COULD NOT SLEEP! so yah, I woke up really early..
I posted a blog entry and then got ready to go out.


Today was the day-The Exchange Program!
Well it didn't workout as me and my friend had planned it but
it was okay I guess if I didn't have to wait outside of the school
for like 20 minutes....URGH..it was really really COLD!
well I was wearing the mini skirt that Jamie gave me for
my birthday present and my whole theme yesterday was
a slutty catholic school girl...
(what I have worn in the Holloween Dance
past few years ago..
but my friend Lim told me that I looked like a japanese girl)

this is what it looked like:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yes, it was freaken cold!
well I was wearing a jacket on top of it but still since it was
a mini skirt...we're talking about..it was no use...
We were suppose to meet around 10 AM and I arrived early
in the subway station so I started to walk around to find this
stupid highschool (and believe me, I do not know this place)
so I was really wandering around like a tourist in a really
skimpy outfit. And yes,when I got there in front of the highschool
I got all the attention from the guys..they looked at me like
I was some kind of circus monkey...I really hate that
After waiting for my friend for about 20 mintues and almost
turning into a frozen tuna, I was really pissed off that I went into
the highschool without any permission..(I really don't give a shit)
all the students looked at me like what the heck
and most of the girls glared at me and in my mind I was like
"oh, thanks I know..I know I am fucken fabulous.
you don't have to stare at me like that LMAO XD"
but since I am a human and I do have feelings...
I was a little bit embarrassed.
I asked one of the students who was staring at me
"where's the office?" and she told me where the highschool office was
(since the school had both middle school and highschool)
and then when I got there the teachers all stared at me
so I asked, "Umm...I'm looking for a student called Chae Hyung Lim?"
(Chae Hyung Lim=the No-makeup guy. Vianka calls him that..)
and she was pretty bitchy "How can I find him with only his name?
do you even know how huge this school is?!"
In my mind I was like
as a matter a fact yes, I do know the fucken school is huge as ur ass
but then after all that fuss
I found out the class he was in. It was 2-7
When I got there, all the guys started at me
(since the class is divided into male and females)
and I stomped in the classroom again without any permission
the teacher looked at me like WTF and I still stomped right in
and finally suprised my friend.

my friend was like, "How did you get here!?"
and I was like
"you Jackass you made me wait for 20 mintues outside FUCK YOU!"
oh, yes I cussed (in english of course)...
even though I knew it was a school.
That's just me..but all the students feared me cuz they had
English-phobia.....
after that I went to this really cool Japanese ramen place
and ate ramen with my friend and then ate ColdStone icecream
and went to random places.
around 3:30 PM-ish I had to go to
Hong Ik University to meet up with
my EX-BOYFRIEND....and that was when
I really really got ticked off

while "dating" (it wasn't a date..but just a hangout..i guess)
he wanted to call out the girl
he was cheating on when he was going out with me..WTF
I mean I guess we are friends now but we are not that close to
bring out someone that was part of our relationship...WTF!
he's a jerk....
He finally called her up and she acted like she was gonna show up
so we waited for 30 mintues and finally she called him back
saying "I can't go cuz I have other plans"
WTF..I really really hate her. After the waiting...we went to watch
movie....and the seat arrangement was fucked up. We were in the MIDDLE
and from front back left right, it was filled with COUPLES.....URGH
worst half-day ever....This wasn't how I exepected my day to end...
anyhow this was what we watched.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*I am the Legend*

pretty good movie!!! I liked it..but the wrong person to watch with..
I still can't believe I have slight feelings for him.
I thought I didn't but when I saw him again..after a 4 month apart,
I still had that butterfly wiggly feeling.....URGH...


here are some Emo pics that expressed my feelings after meeting my Ex.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Vi said...

how'd you survive wearing that in winter at Korea?!?!?! It's like the second week into December!!! but your outfit it still super kawaii!!! n___n Awww... it's okie... I bet the people were just looking at you because they haven't seen you before... and you're uniform is totally different from the students at that high school... I mean, we kinda do the same thing when the Japanese exchange students are here ; )... heeheee... I still think the outfit is awesomeness!!! Take cares while you're there!!! Keep us posted with your adventures there! MISS YOU TONS!!!!

Chett said...

lol, Suel Ki, you rocked out just fine~~!

suksters said...

thank you darlings!!!
yah!! I'm gonna rock till I leave this place!!!
URGH I hate this place its freaken cold!!!!!!


Don't worry I'll be back1! hehe

Kibou said...

Yes I am a dirty whore and I apologize xD LOL. You just HAVE to respond to that pic with that comment LOL.

Love how cute you look in that outfit♡

Mishu :)