CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Got Bitch?????

Just to think about
what has been happened, and is happening..
past few years and recently....
I mean it seems like there are so
many people who degrade me
and there are so many things
that actually lower my self esteem
but why, I am a really great person.
As I was working with my "Adolescent Girls' Depression"
for my Sociology paper, girls tend
to create two different sides in them
one authentic side they were innate
with and other the one that has been
created by the society's expectation.
I guess that's the side that I call as "poker face"
They tend to judge me with the wrong side
that I demonstrate in public
as my true self and because of that,
I thought my true, real self was the fake one
that was created recently.
I have a lot of adjectives that people
call me when they describe me
Bitch, cold, truthful, loyal, straigh foward, 2m2m
I mean some are really good adjectives
that I really like and some are
just based on my public appearance.
To think about it I have never wanted the image of "bitch"
Before I elaborate more about what bitch is,
I should quote from my
research paper:
"The ruels in the society for proper female behavior aren't
lucidly stated but the punishment for breaking it is very harsh.
Girls who are outspoken are called "bitches" and girls who are not
attractive are not respected. "
Outspoken? A bitch?
I guess too many people have called
me a bitch because of my
harsh, cold, outspoken comments and
behaviors and it is somewhat
my fault that I made myself look like a bitch ....
but I had my own very reason
People use people. They are really harsh sometimes.
There are many harsh comments,
attitudes, and many other things
out there that will hurt me.
I learned during my pre-teenage years that the world
wasn't a really great place to live as I have
thought it was when I was young.
It wasn't like fairy tales where everything was just
"over the rainbow" with unicorns and pretty princesses.
I mean it was a society where pretty Barbie looking girls
were lionzied and ugly and thought
to be fat, obese girls were degraded.
When a ugly girl has a good grades they say,
"Why she should at least have a good grades because
she lacks the physical beauty"
When a pretty girl has good grads they say,
"Wow, She's pretty AND smart!!"
They are both intelligent young women
but have different feedbacks from people...
Well my point is, inorder to survive
in this world I needed a shield that can
protect me from these kind of stuffs
and my hidden card was my bitchy side
It wasn't the great card to use because it definitely gave
me a wrong image but at that moment
it was the only solution
There are actually good and bad sides of
being a true hardcore bitch
the good side: people actually
don't mess with you.
Many people do know that I am the
wrong person to mess with
and I'm fine with that because humans
are not born to mess with
They might not give me full respect
but it's better than not having any respect
The bad side: Since my body is so use to the
"no expression, pissed look"
I constantly have that expression on when I'm alone.
Ayaka once told me that it is really hard to go up
to me and say hi even though
she knows me beacuse of that pissed look
but actually I'm not always pissed and everyone
thinks I am always pissed
They also think that I have no feelings at all but I do
I HAVE FEELINGS
I did loosen up a bit but I'm still called a bitch
I really don't care if people who don't know me call me a bitch
I really don't care what others think about me
because I usually don't give a shit about others who I don't care
What really bothers me is that when people
who I care for get hurt by my bitchy side
While writing this blog I came across that
I cannot make everyone happy.
I can't satisfy everyone out there
and I hope that the people who really care for me
love my bitchy side too
I believe that true friends are
suppose to like the un-perfect side too
THE IMPORTANT LESSON FOR TODAY:
Don't judge people by what they appear as
From my own experience.
when I was chatting with my ex-boyfriend
(because we are thought to be friends again...I guess?)
He said something like this to me
" After the break-up, you changed"
I told him
"I didn't change. I just came back to myself"
the title "bitch" is something that I cannot extricate
because it has been part of me for a long time
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"Did you know that cold, mean girls are more dateable?"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*neat pic from taylor's picture book :)
me and kaba sun tanning in the shade
or should I say seducing the fat american dudes...YUCK..*

0 comments: