CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Am I maturing or what?

These days I have been really annoyed by NMAers stupidness
Am I maturing or..am I just annoyed because I have PMS?
I don't know but what I'm sure is that I am ANNOYED...

It is really really sad to see young girls having fake smile on
I mean they're so young
and I can't believe they're so fake in a young age
I know these days I have been talking about
fake people constantly but it is true
Wen feel it and I feel it and everyone feel it.

Some people think they are good enough to make harsh "funny"
(they think it's funny, but I don't think it is) comments
but I say they are in the same ranking and don't have the right to make any
fucked up comments about other people. I mean who do they think they are? rite?
I don't think they are any better than the people they make fun of.
(If you know who I am talking about..)

I just get annoyed when people just use people
and think it is the right thing to do.
as if that person was born to just get used
who the fuck does that rite?
but appearently the people here do it
and believe me, I have been used by people
and it is one of the crappy feelings out there
a human can feel. I really hate it...
I don't know I mean...since I know how it feels like, I don't use people
for only to benefit myself. Although I am cold, I am not a selfish bitch.
you many call me a hardcore bitch but I at least have the brain to
think what is right and wrong. I have morals and values..that's why
I am different from the stupid bitches that bitch for nothing.

well enough of that,
College, college, college
that has been always on my mind
I am not even sure if I can get into the college that I always dreamed of going
I still need to send out my transcripts..WTF..
I know, I know, I have been procrastinating....URGH
I hate procrastinating but when I try to do things..I just get lazy...
being a senior is the hardest thing...

I am thankful that any of my friends don't ask me to hang out with them
There are many reasons why but my foremost reason is because
I don't want to be like them.
They really disappointed me this semester
They seem like they are not the same people that I use to know
the people that I thought was kind, amicable...but
...all the good characteristics just rusted away
it's either that or I'm over-reacting
but I don't think I'm over reacting.....

4 comments:

Chett said...

woah...Suki...Fake people are annoying indeed but don't let them get you down, they are not worth it. From what i heard from Wen, things had changed a lot this year, but don't worry, everything will turn out just fine. It might be a good idea to just take a deep breath, relax for a bit and yell out loud at yourself that "i am AWESOME~!". Things will get better for sure.

P.S. hope you don't mind me reading your blog.

suksters said...

>_< Ah! its CHETT!!!!!!!
How have you been!?
I miss last year ...seriously
I don't mind you reading my blog!!
In fact I got addicted...to this thing....URGH..you don't even know how much I am addicted to this T_T
anyhow..ur rite..it really changed....I'm trying my best
not to let this whole thing down
but...really hard!!

Well anyhow...I hope I hear more
from you (Wink ;P)

taylor elaine said...

i know exactly how you feel...so i really hope that i am not one of the fake people you are talking about. cuz that would really suck for me.


at least christmas break is just around the corner... :]

suksters said...

Oh, don't worry you exactly know who I am talking about LOL
its not you! hehe
yah I know christmas is in the corner!