CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

War once again

Love is like war: easy to begin, hard to end
I knew this was comming but when it actually happened
I was really pissed. Although Vianka says it's waste of time
I think it's worth it. I have this wierd feeling
that since "she" broke up with her boyfriend
she will go for him.
and I am thankful that this is happening as I wanted
even though I am pissed at the same time
what I'm planning to do might be the most ridiculous deed ever
but I'm just trying to give back what I had recieved, that's all
If I say.
"They did it first"
it might sound so ridiculous and childish but
only accepting their appology is not right because
what I have recieved from them left me a huge scar,
ripped my heart into million of pieces
and turned myself into another cold bitch
and I don't appreciate it at all

2 comments:

Vi said...

Hmmm... suel ki, you'll never have to fight for my love n_n... heehee... I <3s you... and I honestly think it's still a waste of time, but you know yourself better than me... any choices that you make I respect... <3 you

Kibou said...

Ok, so now that I've read this post, I know for sure that I am SO not in touch with you T^T

When did you fall in love? Which boy? Who's 'they'?

*Sigh..* Guess I'll have to wait til you get to Korea for the answers to those questions...

I'll be waiting Suks :) Love you~♡

Oh and I sent you my mailing address btw.

I can't wait for the presents and the love letters LOL. Don't forget to send me YOU mailing address on Saipan and the one in Korea (in case you're spending the WHOLE winter there, maybe I can send you a little somethin' somethin'♡)

♡always,
Ayaka