CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Sigh, Men fall for the wrong girls

I hate people who has everything and tries to take
the little amount of things from the people who
has less than the person they are taking away from

I'm selfish and ignorant
Yes, I do know that I am self-centered and I really
don't care what others think about me or
I don't think about others before me but
at least I don't take away things from other people

You know why I'm pissed with God?
because to some people, he gives Love and support
and to some he just doesn't care
Favoritism exist in religion too, I guess
(To the Jesus believers don't get all offensive.
It's just what I think.. and oh, don't worry
I'm a Catholic too..if that makes you feel any better..)

He gives someone a boyfriend and a boy toy
so that, that person will not get bored
He gives that same someone a great college acceptance
without even working hard

He gives that person everything she wants to get
and spoils her as if she is someone
He takes less from her and takes a lot of things from me
I don't have excessive resources that I can give out
I barely survive today
I might look like I have everything but I don't

and yet, he still take things from me
I die to go to college and he does not give it to me
I die to get him back but he does not give him to me
I die for the needs. I don't "just" get what I want
I work my butt off to get what I want
and still he never listens to my prayers

Am I being too selfish?
Am I asking too much?
but compared to her I'm asking less...
You give her everything she asks for
I have never begged you for many things and yet you still
don't give it to me.
***
you always come back to him and play with his heart
whenever you want to. whenever you feel like
It's so easy for you to get his attention
but for me it's hard
No, I don't want to get that attention anymore
but it is really frustrating to see you play around with his heart

Let me tell you something,
He might have used me and made myself a fool out of me
but I still care for him.
See, you might think his heart is just a piece of shit
and it might not worth anything to you.
You sure can do anything to it
cuz he allows it
you might do whatever to that heart because you might not care
but that heart your playing with is the heart that I have been
working hard to get for 6 months.
It's so tiring to see someone get
everything you have always wanted so badly
I did everything I can to get it and
yet it's still so hard to reach
on the other hand, there she is...
She gets all the things I want without
going through any of the things I'm going through
Sometimes the World is just unfair.
I don't care what others say.. It's just unfair to me
Yah, maybe I'm being too emotional
I know....It doesn't matter anymore
but still it does to me
everyone tells me "Again? Just move on"
I did move on. (or didn't I?)
Ask me one more time and I'll give you a response.
"넌 진실된사랑을 해본적이 없구나?"
"You have never had a true love, huh"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*You Got IT, girl..I lose, you win.
How does it feel winning over a loser?????*

.
.
.
.
.
I guess it feels good...

3 comments:

Vi said...

I think... that God is waiting to give you something better in the future... because working hard transforms and molds a person... maybe, people who get everything they want get it because their hearts are too weak and too inable to cope with striving hard for something... suks, you are never a loser in the eyes of anyone, even God... we come into this world, some more priveleged than others... but it is those who truly seek and strive for something good that are blessed with God's better gifts...who knows, 10 years from now, all that beer, partying, and boy playing will have her accomplish nothing... and what Man (mind you that I emphasize strongly on that word) would think that's attractive?... I know that 10 years from now, you will have accomplished more than she has because you've worked your ass off. Remember the sweet is never sweet without the sour.

taylor elaine said...

suel ki, you are an awesome person! you're pretty, smart, funny, artistic, loyal...don't settle for the guys here! there are tons of guys who would love to get to know you better...just wait until college!!

PS: you did an awesome job today in sociology! it was totally interesting!!

suksters said...

Thank you Vi and Taylor for the comment!! It really really cheered me up..

Taylor, If you didn't notice,
I was really shaking..when i was doing the roundtable.
Actually my voice really shaked :)

Thanks for the feedback!!