CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

Am I the slut or are the boys just perverted?

This other day I went to pick up my brother in this
really cute outfit. (the uniform outfit) with this cute heels that
Mrs. Arriola sed was cute rite?
and I got all the perverted look from the guys
................................................................................uh......
....................................wtf...............................................?


My brother told me I looked like a slut..but actually
I don't see how that outfit was slutty..
IT WAS WHAT I USUALLY WEAR
so...are you calling me I'm a whore...or..
is it just the guys with the perverted-ness?
I'm seriously changing what I wear...seriously...

URGH...

1 comments:

Kibou said...

LOL

Uhh, I'd have to take the middle. It's the boys and...YoU.

Geez, did you JUST notice that you're fucken sexy?? Put a rag on you and you'll still be too gorgeous for anyone to touch♡ LOL At least that's what I think ;)

And were you wearing the asian looking school girl outfit? With the checkered skirt and a tie or a bow?? Cuz we all know that it's every guy's dream to sex up an asian school girl - -;;

Well anyways, just stopping by to say my hellos♥♥♥

Love yah chick,
ayaka-san