CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 1, 2008

Back to reality

I'm taking too many classes this semester...URGH.
but then, it's my last semester..
Now that I think about it, after all it IS OUR LAST SEMESTER...
can't believe I'm taking that many classes in my last semester..
I thought I was gonna enjoy my last semester..
well, the reality..that's not it..
I can't wait till May. Graduation, my brother's 8th grade graduation,
my burfday..and everything.
There's so much to celebrate..! yay!!
after that..I think I'm going to Korea and get some piano lessons
and party a lot! I can't wait for that..
My cousin who graduated last year and is now waiting for the college
to start spring semester..partied when I was taking art classes for
my portfolio....(he got into this one of the top colleges in Australia
for Business..)
He was telling me about how hot all the girls in the club was
and how expensive beer was..and stuffs like that..
He actually was having fun..and He made fun of me..or I guess
pitied me....WTF....
After all we are only one year apart....hello?
I guess just because he is one year older, he can enjoy life
one year faster than me...(WAT AN ADVANTAGE? huh?)

anyhow..I feel empty...
I feel like I'm leaving something out...but I don't know what..
I have been having sleeping problems...
I think my bed is really uncomfortable..
it is the worst place to sleep.............really!
I have been relieving my stress out
from punching my yellow teddy bear that K bought me....hehe
I choked it yesterday and threw it on the ground,
then picked it up when I was about to sleep LOL
I feel bad for the teddy bear...but then, he was bought by the wrong guy...
I wouldn't have tortured it if someone else bought it for me.. eh-heh
It seems like the teddy bear is running away from me..
(even though I know it can't move)

Anyhow...I hate february..
I hate the lovey dovey atmosphere..
I hate the couples hugging each other
I hate red, pastel pink colors
I hate the hearts

Although the valentine cookies from Herman's Bakary are good, mmmmm
but other than that.. I hate Valentine's day..
I think these days I'm turning emo-ish, punk ....
just by looking at the gloomy ore around me....
(I see it every morning...when I see the mirror..it freaks me out...)
I think that's why I have been putting on massive
smoky eye make-up...just to get rid of that ore....

I wonder if Ayaka's present reached Japan yet...
It was suppose to be a freaken Christmas present..but I guess it transformed into a
Valentine's present...LOL :)
I guess it goes well with Valentines than Christmas...


Photobucket

Picture from the past:
2006年 10月 27日 GIG;s
Northern Marianas Academy ALL HALLOW"S PARTY
with Masahide Yoshida


Look at us!! we look so young!!! X-D

1 comments:

taylor elaine said...

wow! you and masa look so young! so adorable! i had forgotten how long your hair was! i love it short though...it's really fashionable.

and i agree with you on valentines day. when you don't have anyone to shower you with gifts, it gets really annoying. :)