CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

임재범 너를위해

it's kinda wierd when you thought everyone changed
and the whole time it's so hard for me to get use to it...
but when you think about it,
it was actually me who changed a lot.
Hearing the same song, looking at the same person
actually it was me, who haven't been realizing that
it wasn't anyone who changed but me, myself

Was it that hard to just look at the mirror to know that..
I don't know..but it took a hell lotta time for me to figure that out
It is sad, when you see another you in the mirror staring back at you
"hi, who the fuck are you?"

the new me, I guess many people are use to
is actually someone that I am not use to
It is the direct opposite of myself...

What I have got into is something that I shouldn't have got into
Whenever I try to rewind it back to where it started,
the tape itself just tangles, that it is hard for me to untangle it again
it's just back to the place where I started, the ruined

2 comments:

taylor elaine said...

i guess changing is just a part of growing up. hopefully we all change for the better. although sometimes i look back and really miss how cute i used to be. LOL!
most important though, just be yourself. and don't be afraid to be yourself. we're your friends. we'll like you no matter what. :)

Kibou said...

Uhh I know this has nothing to do with your blog but I GOT YOUR PRESENT!!!

I love it! Thanks girl, I'm planning to send you a present soon, after all my school shit is done k??

Love ya tons and sorry I wasn't online for the last couple of weeks.. I miss you!!! Happy Belated Valentine's and I love you soooo muchos, whether your the Suelki I knew back then or not.

Take care! Miss talking to you!
<3 Ayaka