CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Myspace freak

I finally became a myspace freak..
The whole time..I kind didn't like myspace
cuz it was too complicated..(all the codes and stuff..)
It felt like there was no way what so ever for me to do that
so the whole time I kinda didn't do much on myspace
(well sometimes, my brother changed my layouts to really corny ones
cuz he got bored..yah..he knows my password) but that was it..
anyhow....I felt like I was missing out with the 2k7 people..
people like mina....I finally got in touch with her!
yay!! and at the same time I think I became an addict....
.......I have a blogger, cyworld, and a myspace...what the hell




I don't know what's goin on with me..
At the smae time when I became a lonely,
I started to put more time into cyber stuff..which is sad...

1 comments:

Chett said...

ahem....try facebook, everyone is using that now.