CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Hello Earthians?

Suki is back !
well, sorta...
THANK GOD AYAKA GOT HER PRESENT..cuz the whole time
I was gonna send letters out to her but since I haven't been
hearing from her whether her present was there or not..
I didn't want my letters to go to the wrong ppl so I waited a long time
and I NO LONGER HAVE TO WAIT!!!!

Ugh...I was wasted the other day
me, kaba, yuika,vianka, and eunji did the "girls nite out thingy"
but it didn't turn out the way I planned it cuz I was pissed off
with some kind of reason (not gonna tell cuz there are hell lota
people who read my blog and I don't want others to know..eh-heh)
well so I wasn't planning to drink alot rite? but I did
and I so needed to smoke cuz the fucken atmosphere was freggin awkward..
after smoking I felt little light headed so I started to drink more
then everyone left except eun ji and vi
so I planned to smoke another cig
well..................I was gonna smoke only one and just sleep
but the whole tipsy-ness just made me emotional I GUESS???
(I'm telling this embarrassing story of mine cuz everyone knows since "SOMEONE"
wanted to be a big cheap blabber mouth and told everyone about it..)
which I am fucken pissed off about cuz now everyone who wasn't in the damn
party know about what happened from the start to the end....
which is fucked up cuz come on, people make fucken mistakes..
thats why WE ARE HUMANS? and why would u talk about things like that
should be kept in as a secret?? huh? are you that fucken stupid, who fucken don't know
what should be sed in public and not? well I HOPED NOT, but this person
I hypothesis did..

Well I'm fucken sorry I had to ruin the whole fucken atmosphere okay?
Im sorry I had to be the wet blanket in my own party
I'm fucken sorry I had to throw up
but seriously some things should be just kept in
KNOW THE LIMITS BITCH FOR GODS SAKE...
you're cheap mouth just pisses the fuck
and since I planned to be open about it, i'll straight foward tell
"I DO NOT LIKE WHAT YOU DID, telling everyone"
maybe thats also another reason why I don't like you
because you tend to be always on my nerves acting like you really know me
Jesus christ, well enough of the whole pissy offy ....
I'm over bitching about it, and thank you for reading my bitching

I didn't want my whole comeback blog to be talking trash about
this person but oh well,

this is me before going all tipsy
when I was still okay. and not that emotional
sexy me

Sorry earthians, I tend to go over the limit when something pisses me off
I say alot of harsh things that I actually mean..
what can you say, I mean this is me...
and oh this isn't actually "talking shit" because I actually can
say it right in front of the person's face...but trying to be a bit nice?
well that was my crazy nite/weekend

Heh, I love it when parents are off island X-D

1 comments:

Kibou said...

"I say alot of harsh things that I actually mean.."

That's so Suelki♡( ^ー゜)d
loveyah ♡ ayaka