CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

After finishing my UCLA Application.

DAMN! FINALLY FINISHED!! WTF

First off..I should be happy..but not really right now..
I guess I've been too stressed out for 3 months
with that stupid UCLA application..
I had it done..it was just the Personal Essay
that was really making the whole process get delayed......
I hate the fact that I had to spend more time
on a college app. that I am sure
I am not going to get accepted..
and besides...now that I turned it in..
I kinda realized that my personal essay
was a little bit EMO..
hey! but it was a really "personal" essay..
I mean...I did what they told me to..
"Write a really personal essay"
I'm also kind of sick and tired of
my korean teacher telling me what to do.
I get the fact that he is trying his best
to help me get into a good college..but
it's a little bit too much...
I revised my essay 8 times, rewrote it twice
and made 10 different people look at it..
and I still don't see why he has been saying that
it was the most "cliche" essay he has ever read
when I WROTE ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE..
How can my personal experience be cliche?????
I don't know...I mean if I don't get aCcEpTeD,
then I'll look for some other colleges..
such as Parsons, or PRATT..
If I can't get into any of them..
oh, well..I can just get into AAU..
At least I got accepted to AAU..T_T Thank God...
I can't believe that getting into
college is way harder than getting an A...
This whole process is just painstaking...URGH

After getting in my pain in the ass UCLA app. I get all this regret...
don't know why..but alot of regret..lyk I could have done much better..
I'm drained out..and I don't feel like applying to any other colleges...
the UC app. just enervated my motivation..Fuck. >:(

Im getting all the deadlines mixed up..
and I'm not even sure what is due when anymore..
I'm just too disorganized..I've been losing stuff...for the past few month..
really living a hectic life!!!
I should gather up myself and start to organize or something..
I just don't know where to start..it seems like everything is out of order.
the transcripts for NMC and NMA
and all the things..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Someone please save ME...

*Some pictures of me and SEXY KABABA
in Managaha: attracting/seducing the lifeguards*
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
&*&Last Saturday:Into the BLUE&*&

4 comments:

Kibou said...

Aww~ Let loose Suks♡

I love those pics of you and Kababa.

It's so funny how you blurred Kaba's stomach.. did she tell you to???

Thanks for putting up a Blogspot to keep in touch with me Suks♡

Love you always,
Ayaka

suksters said...

Dear Ayaka.
Thank you for the comment!!!LOL
:)I'm glad that we are still in touch hehe

Yah, she told me to blurr it out a little. LOL.. I have manners

Luv you too!

Chett said...

I think i just found another treasure island after getting bored of all other "OLD" bloggers. Just joking~! I love their blogs as much as i love yours. welcome aboard and keep me updated ~!

suksters said...

Sure Sure!!!
you don't have to worry
cuz I am ADDICTED to this !!
hehe >_<*