CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 26, 2007

Just a little break



My favorite boy band "BIG BANG" performing with the Wonder girls
Wonder girls "Tell Me" song was a big hit in Korea that everyone
learned their dance moves.. (from army men to young grade schoolers)
I even learned the dance moves XD

Ahhhhh!!! G-Dragon (Gi Young), T.O.P.
(Big Seung Hyun), and Victory (SeungRi aka Little Seung Hyun)
are soooooooooooo damn CUTE!!!!!!! Kawaiiiii

Big Bang's song "Lie" is also so catchy!!!
There are some comments that Wonder Girls didn't do a great job in
singing the "Lie (gugeemal)"song
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH they are so addictive :D

recently ..Eun Ji got mad at me for re-influencing her with the whole
"boy band loving" thing....
Masa and the other guys at NMA don't get our BIG BANG FANthingy
but who the fuck cares about what other's think ! LOL

I just love TOP's husky voice..
If only I meet them...SIGH...
Eun Ji said that if she meets them..she will hug them and never let them go..
I might do the same thing..but more massive...LOL

XD a little gift for myself..for working hard these days...with the whole
college application..and everything..without procrastinating..!! YAY
I mean..i think my life span is getting shorter the more I work on my college
application... I'm wondering if I would be alive ....when I DO ENTER COLLEGE...
Seriously..this college applications should be illegal.. as Wen said..
It shortens the lives of many young mid-teenagers.....
WE ARE TOO YOUNG TO DIE !!!!!!!!

Too much papers to fill out..and too much drawings to draw...
I just feel like giving up..but oh well..
at least I got accepted into my backup school
WATEVER....happens..happens...URGH..


*Wonder Girls-Tell Me M/V*


*BIG BANG-Lies M/V*

0 comments: