CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Things I have to do and I have done

What did I finish? NOTHING..
I know the stage right now I am in is really an important stage but...urgh..
I don't know why I'm procrastinating at this point where there are so many things to do
I'm mad at myself >:(

Things I have to do :
1) fill in the Request for Transcript Record for NMC
2) do the online application for AIB
3) print out the letter of recommendation requirement forms
for PRATT, PARSONS, FIT, and AIB
4) give the recommendation requirements to Mrs. Arriola
5) NMA transcript
6) Sociology presentation and paper
7) study Sociology for exam
8) study Princ. Democratic for exam
9) make slides for PS 110
10) draw self portrait for UCLA, PRATT
11) go to college board and finish registering the Jan 26 test

Yah, I know that I'm loaded with stuffs to do but I just can't finish them
because stupid me..I feel so lazy these days...
AH, 정신차려장슬기. 이러케빈둥빈둥할때가안니라구T^T

Pissed, Pissed, Pissed thats what I feel right now
It felt like I did a lot of stuff but if I turn back and see what I did so far..
There are nothing that I have accomplished...Shit..

I just sometimes don't want to go to college.
I mean there are way too much stuffs to fill out....URGH

What can I do, Just empty my mind and try to study more harder
I too old to think about all these childish thoughts.
Let them go Suki, Let them go.
Think about all the freedom and great people you are going to make
the moment you leave this filthy place and start another new itinerary to college

0 comments: