CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Missing my Jr year

To tell you the truth, I really miss my Jr year.
Its so sad that time cannot reverse back
because since I really miss it, I'm constantly daydreaming
all the time when I was actually happy
I wish if it could come back

"만약에 그때같은날이 한번더 찾아오면.."
If only .....Im constantly missing it that it's not even funny
I guess I am getting older cuz I have more things to think about now
then I use to before.
Life, college, future..everything..It's comming all a sudden.
I hate that..

I miss the days when I spent it with
Ayaka, Vianka, and all my best friends
At least last year everyone hanged out.
I feel so left out
I'm questioning myself if I even have
friends called a true friend.
I guess after all...there is no "we" but only
"I" in surviving this world.
everyone betray everyone
Truth, honesty does not exist anymore
I feel like I myself is another
fake person living a fake life
encountering fake people like me
I miss the days so much..
The comfort, the fun, love and everything..
Everyone changed so much. I guess the phrase
"An identity of a man really depends on
what type of women he gets" is right.

It was the most unforgettable period
in my life that I will never forget
and I'm not sure if there would be
another period like that again in my book.
If De Ja Vu actually exists,
I wish if everything that happened last year
happens again...

0 comments: