CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 26, 2007

date with my brother (Last Friday)

Stupid me...After realizing the fact that theres only 6 months left..and i leave for good..
I thought that it would be great if my brother and I hang out more often..
but never had the courage to do so..cuz as many of my fwends know...ITS MY BROTHER..
we never communicate. never talk. never to shit together..
we are only bloodly related..but never connected like real blood family
as Kaba described my brother : devil, evil, scary
it was really hard to be close with my brother..I really had to squeeze my courage out
So, I first called Vianka if she wanted to follow us..but she was too busy..
It was kinda awkward...but was really fun too!
From Holleywood Theatres>McDonalds>Garapan Street Market>Holleywood T.
I wish i was alittle bit more close to my brother..but hes sometimes a bit annoying
* My make-up was well done..!! So I took a picture of my eye*



After watching the "First Christmas?"
(don't remember the movie title) featuring Chris Brown..
DAMN! CB was hot to the max!
I think we had too much sweets....look at our facial expressions..
My Brother has the SEXY look ON. LOL



























@ Megodonaroodo
맥도날드
I had a happy meal. my brother had a Big Mac Set
Mc Donalds have weird toys...they give kids Vibraters...
it was actually a bug toy....but it vibrated...
and oh, my! my brother's dirty mind
"who the fuck give vibraters to kids? i thought that was only for adults"
I mean..why..ur rite..it is for adults...









0 comments: